Saturday, August 6, 2011

Last Post from China

Hey everyone! Wow, I can't believe today is my last day here! It feels like I just got here yesterday. God has done some amazing things this summer and I am so blessed to have been able to witness it! =) This one will be kinda short so that I can spend the day with the Winkles. I will definitely write more once I'm back in KC.

Some things to pray for:
-That all my flight stuff goes smoothly and without hassles
-That all my suitcases get home safely and nothing is stolen or lost
-That my suitcases weigh the correct amount or less :)
-That the transition/reverse culture shock would be easy
-That my body clock would adjust well
-That my mind would remember the good memories and how God moved this summer, and not dwell on the sadness of leaving
-That God would continue to work through me and continue to show me things that he started in my heart this summer

As I'm leaving there is a song in my head and heart....it's called To The One by Harvest Bashta.

To the One who sits upon the throne
Be blessing and honor and glory and power forever

Jesus you're the sign
Jesus you're the wonder
Jesus you're the miracle
There is no other

Jesus is worthy of everything we are! Whether we are at home, or across the sea, he is worthy!!!! =) Dwell on His goodness today! Jesus is enough, and God is sovereign! =)

Next post I'll be in America! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm so proud of you! You are beautiful in Christ! love you and praying for your return home! see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete