Friday, May 6, 2011

Visa finally came!!!!

My visa finally arrived today at about 4pm. =) Yesterday I got an email from the FedEx tracking system saying that my visa was delivered to my front door but when I went to get it, it was no where to be found. I went up and down the street to see if they had mis-delivered it to a neighbor's door but still couldn't find it. I ended up calling FedEx who discovered the driver had delivered my passport/visa to a completely different house on a different street. So they said the driver would have to retrace his steps, find the package, pick it up and deliver it to my house. So today when I still didn't have the package, I called again. They said the driver had yet to locate the package. So my mom and I prayed, they found it, and delivered it to my door! =) God is good!

This is just another sign I am supposed to go on this trip! If they had lost my passport there would not have been enough time to get another passport, send it to the visa agency, get it back and purchase a plane ticket even if we had expedited it. God obviously has big plans for me for this summer! =) This has been such a fun journey to see how if it is God's will, He will bring it to pass if we do our part! =)

Have a blessed day. Thank you again for praying! =)
Ashton =)

1 comment:

  1. Another praise for my day. Our God is an amazing God.....I am so proud of you for being on top of things, I think is is wonderful how God equips us to handle situations. God opens so many doors for us. Love you, I know you will sleep well tonight.

    ReplyDelete